Narmi helped New Cumberland FCU launch an omni-channel, unified user experience across digital account opening, mobile banking, and online banking. With a deep integration into Symitar Episys and a leading user experience, Narmi helped ensure NCFCU is set up for years of digital-led growth. Further, Narmi delivered the digital scale of a much larger financial institution thus empowering NCFCU to effectively compete with larger mega-banks and regional financial institutions.
New Cumberland FCU was experiencing high call center volume, user friction, and stability issues with its previous digital banking platform.
To cater to a more digital-centric base, New Cumberland FCU turned to Narmi to deliver an omni-channel mobile and online banking platform to its members. The new platform added numerous features, offered an improved user interface, and improved back-office processes. All of these features combined together resulted in a significant reduction in member complaints and call center inquiries.
1. Self-service tools reduced call center support by 41%
2. Secure messaging allowed NCFCU to safely move member interactions from phone to digital channels
3. Reduced the overall time to respond by 62%
New Cumberland FCU lacked the ability to open accounts digitally for their membership base. This resulted in potential new members having to drive to a branch simply to open an account. This was not scalable or cost effective.
Narmi implemented an industry-leading 2-minute and 13-second account opening experience which provided New Cumberland FCU the ability to scale across multiple geographies without relying on a branch presence. The digital-led growth was also welcomed during the COVID-19 pandemic when the majority of traffic shifted to digital channels.
1. As high as a 93% completion rate for started applications (compared to an industry average of ~30%
2. 100% guaranteed funding of the account at time of opening
3. Over a 100% spike in digital applications throughout the COVID-19 pandemic